1. Xinhui Citrus, also known as Xinhui Guangchen Citrus or Citrus Citrus, is a famous local specialty in Xinhui District, Jiangmen City, Guangdong Province, and a product of Chinese geographical indication. Xinhui mandarin has both skin and flesh, and has the same source of medicine and food. It is an excellent variety selected by Guangchen mandarin farmers from the large red mandarin citrus of the ruta family in the long history of seed value. Its unique quality, popular in the Ming and Qing dynasties, and is listed as "tribute", tribute every year. "Xinhui Citrus" is a national geographical indication product, and its peel has become the famous "Xinhui Chenpi" after aging. Chenpi, bitter, spicy, warm. Return to lung and spleen. Regulate qi and spleen, and dry phlegm.
2. Pu'er ripe tea, in a specific geographic area of Yunnan, is made of large-leaf seed sun-dried green tea raw materials and produced by a unique fermentation process. It is used to warm the stomach, lose weight, reduce fat, prevent arteriosclerosis, prevent coronary heart disease, lower blood pressure, and resist Aging, anti-cancer, hypoglycemic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, anti-radiation, excite central nervous system, diuresis, anti-caries, eyesight, digestion, anti-toxic, sterilization, prevention of constipation, etc. The perfect "combination" of the two, whether in winter or summer, or spring and autumn, can be enjoyed physically and mentally. And in the process of Chen Fang's "growth", its efficacy and value are even higher.
Second, the small green mandarin production process
1. Selection of materials: The selection of small green oranges is very particular . The small green oranges are Xinhui oranges that are "underage" in July every year. The content of fragrant oil of small green mandarin is higher than that of big red mandarin, and the citrus taste is strong. In terms of medicinal properties, green mandarin is also stronger than red mandarin. A picking fruit is usually in the afternoon, so that when making small oranges at night, the fragrance of small oranges can be preserved to the maximum!
2. Machine tool cleaning , when it is clear, it must be selected, generally it will be clear 4-6 times!
3. Artificial peeling and citrus flesh removal: The artificial citrus flesh is removed from the cleaned citrus to remove the citrus flesh, leaving only the orange peel and keeping the original shape of the citrus! Some small green mandarins have a small hole at the bottom. This is to make it easier to taste when soaking small green mandarins! After the citrus meat is washed, it must be washed!
4, stand to dry: Generally, after the flesh is removed, the small oranges should be dried.
5. Put into the aged cooked Pu: Put in the citrus flesh , aged Puer Palace tea from Yunnan,
6. Drying: Put the citrus filled with Pu'er tea under the sun and enjoy the perfect sunbathing! After the sun is ready, even if the production is complete!
Made from small green mandarin , without any additives, it is processed through a special process to make the fruity aroma of Xinhui citrus and the mellow flavor of Yunnan Pu'er tea highly blended, so that the citrus peel (that is, tangerine peel) and tea can absorb the essence of each other. Chen Yuexiang.
Third, the effectiveness of small green mandarins
1. Regulating qi and strengthening stomach, expectorant and throat
Small green mandarin, small fruit, green skin, citrus green, rich in volatile oil content, bitterness in citrus peel is derived from citrinin in volatile oil, which has the effects of reducing phlegm, moisturizing the lungs, regulating qi, and eliminating stasis. , Stomach, and cardiovascular protection.
2. Anti-inflammatory effect
The peel of Xiaoqinggan contains unique flavanone components, and has many biological pharmacological activities such as sterilization, anti-inflammatory, anti- HIV, anti-mutagenesis, anti-oxidation, removal of oral odor, and protection of teeth.
3. Refreshing and whitening skin
The phenolic acid contained in the citrus peel can sterilize, can also make the body fragrant, refreshing, whitening the skin, clearing heat and relieving fire, nourishing
Yin Yang Yan has obvious effects on female friends; at the same time, it also has the effect of reducing fatigue, and it is convenient for brewing. Daily use of a hand bubble can relieve the fatigue of long-term continuous work.
4. Reduce fat and lose weight
Foreign studies have found that Synephrine's main role is to oxidize fat and lose weight. Therefore, Synephrine is often used as an effective ingredient in weight loss drugs.
In addition, Synephrine is the main active ingredient in the extract of Fructus Aurantii, and this component is contained in Xiaoqing orange. At the same time, Pu'er cooked tea is also a good helper for reducing fat and weight. Tea polyphenols and other active ingredients can help digestion and fat decomposition.
5.Inhibit tumor and cancer cell proliferation
Xiaoqing mandarin belongs to the immature fruit of Xinhui tea branch mandarin. The epidermis contains polymethoxyflavones, which can resist tumor cell proliferation, such as bone marrow.
Cancer cells, lymphoma cells, ovarian cancer cells, prostate cancer cells and flat cancer cells can inhibit proliferation.
Ketones interfere with DNA replication and protein synthesis by changing the cell membrane and enzymes of the cancer cells, as well as signal transduction mechanisms , and play an anti-cancer role.
6. Promote metabolism
Chuanchen peel has anti-hemagglutination, anti-thrombosis, anti-cancer, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, anti-cholinesterase, and anti-epileptic effects. It is a carbohydrate metabolism promoter. Chen Pisu.
7. Improve memory disorders
For benign memory disorders, it can significantly improve cognitive function, behavior and mood disorders in AD patients. It also improves the memory impairment caused by dementia patients and cerebral organic venereal diseases.