Because tea can prevent the rise of sterols in the human body and prevent myocardial infarction, tea polyphenols can also remove excess free radicals from the body and inhibit and kill pathogenic bacteria. In addition, tea also has the effect of refreshing, eliminating fatigue and antibacterial. This is needed for middle-aged people. The EC can also purify water and reduce damage to the body from radioactive materials. Therefore, under the current severe natural environment pollution, especially people living in cities, they should drink tea often.
The benefits of drinking tea are many. In summary, there are 15:
(1) Tea can invigorate one's spirit and enhance thinking and memory.
(2) Tea can eliminate fatigue, promote metabolism, and maintain the normal functions of the heart, blood vessels, and gastrointestinal tract.
(3) Drinking tea has great benefits in preventing dental caries. According to a British survey, children who drink tea regularly can reduce their dental caries by 60%.
(4) Tea contains many trace elements that are beneficial to the human body.
(5) Tea has the effect of suppressing malignant tumors, and tea drinking can obviously inhibit the growth of cancer cells.
(6) Tea drinking can inhibit cell senescence and make people prolong life. The anti-aging effect of tea is more than 18 times that of vitamin E.
(7) Tea drinking can delay and prevent the formation of lipid plaque in the vascular intima, prevent arteriosclerosis, hypertension and cerebral thrombosis.
(8) Drinking tea can excite the central nervous system and enhance exercise capacity.
(9) Tea drinking has a good weight loss and beauty effect, especially Oolong tea is particularly effective for this effect.
(10) Drinking tea can prevent senile cataract.
(11) The tannic acid contained in tea can kill a variety of bacteria, so it can prevent stomatitis, sore throat, and enteritis and dysentery that are prone to occur in summer.
(12) Drinking tea can protect human hematopoietic function. Tea contains anti-radiation substances. Drinking tea while watching TV can reduce the harm of TV radiation and protect eyesight.
(13) Drinking tea can maintain the normal acid-base balance of the blood. Tea contains caffeine, theophylline, theobromine, xanthine and other alkaloids, which is an excellent alkaline beverage. Tea can be quickly absorbed and oxidized in the extract to produce a high concentration of alkaline metabolites, which can timely neutralize the acidic metabolites in the blood.
(14) Heatstroke and cooling. After drinking hot tea for 9 minutes, the skin temperature drops 1-2 degrees Celsius, which makes people feel cool and dry, but the skin temperature does not drop significantly after drinking cold drinks. Reasonable drinking of tea is beneficial to the human body without harm, but if it is not reasonable, it is harmful to the human body.
(15) It can quench people's thirst, and also clear away heat and detoxify.
Drinking tea depends on the constitution. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that people's constitution is different from hot and cold, and tea has different cold and warm points after different manufacturing processes, so tea with different constitutions is also particular about it. People with a hot constitution should drink cold tea, and those with a debilitating constitution should drink warm tea.
It is best to drink black tea at night. Because green tea is a non-fermented tea, it has a high content of tea polyphenols and retains its original properties. It is relatively irritating; black tea is a fully fermented tea. Although the content of tea polyphenols is small, it has weak irritation after the "maturation" It is gentle and gentle, suitable for evening drinking. Especially for those with weak spleen and stomach, adding a little milk when drinking black tea can play a certain role in warming the stomach.